• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Lamp Prototype - Michael Pittman Design
stuart johnson

Lamp Prototype - Michael Pittman Design

Michael, I want to give you credit for the attached lamp but couldn't remember where I saw it. When you posted the original my wife said she wanted two just like it. This one is a prototype and isn't near a good as yours. I am in the process of making two more and will certainly give you credit.
Reactions: Bill Renfro
Michael, I want to give you credit for the attached lamp but couldn't remember where I saw it. When you posted the original my wife said she wanted two just like it. This one is a prototype and isn't near a good as yours. I am in the process of making two more and will certainly give you credit.

Great job Stuart, I really like a project when it is functional as well. Look forward to seeing your next pair.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
stuart johnson
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename