• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Abstract Bowl
Woodsmith

Abstract Bowl

This bowl has an interesting story. It was board bowl that I was making. I made a mistake, nothing lined up like I thought it should, and I intended to throw it into the "burn pile" out back. My wife came home, looked at it, and began rearranging the rings. She convinced me to glue it up and turn it. The result is an interesting, abstract type of design.
You have to remember that what we as turners see is not always (not at all) what th general public sees in our turning. What we perceive as junk, failure or just a big mistake, they see it completely differently. And the next person sees it even in a different light. A piece of fire wood in your eyes is something different to someone else.

imo, Nice save. especially if your wife likes it.

Actually, I thinks its a nice bowl.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Woodsmith
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata