• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Second Segmented vessel
Bob Beaupre

Second Segmented vessel

Maple vase with cherry accents and African Blackwood finial and died walnut base, 8,25" tall vessel portion by 5.25" diameter. Spaces are ebony.
Reactions: Bill Renfro
Bob, I like where you are going with your segment pieces especially the open segmented bowls. In my mind this piece has nice form but the cherry feature ring doesn't do it justice. I think if it was down one ring it would be better placed. One additional Maple ring prior to the top would give more balance. I like the base feature. Is it glued on or does the vessel sit in it. I think this would be a very nice on an urn allowing it to be very stable.

Thanks for posting.
Stuart

Stuart I agree with you one more row down would have been better, but sometimes you don't know until the piece is to far along. At that point it is what it is. The base piece it separate and was a piece to try and balance things out, black with the lighter colors. I guess I'm to new at this and want to bull my way thru, I need a little more pre-planning. That's one of the great things of this forum, great ideas and good constructive criticism. Thanks

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Bob Beaupre
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename