• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Glenn McCarron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• A
    Glenn

I could use any and all help and advise on making a board vase. My email is Papaaeastman@gmail.com. Pictures and good explanation really helps me and the vets a lot. Besides the broken body I also have brain damage from the bombing in the middle east so it takes awhile for things to sink in and like I said pictures or play by play or even video are a great help.

Thanks buddy
    Arlin
    Glenn McCarron
    Glenn McCarron
    Hello Arlin. I will review my thread over the next few days and see if there is anything else I could add. I know I do not have any video. If there are specific questions you have please don't hesitate to ask. I also just got home from spending a week in the hospital and will still be under treatment for the next few weeks for an abscess in the lower bowel. Glenn
    A
    Arlin Eastman
    Could you send me a PM and I will give you my email so I can download it. Thanks you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back