• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
mfisher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Mike,
    Heading for Mesa early Wednesday morning will be there Friday afternoon.
    We are planning on being there for about 6 months, hope to see you this trip down.
    Bob
    mfisher
    mfisher
    Hi Bob.
    We will have to keep in touch. Right now the shop is open but no guests. Covid protocols are still in place. I have not been in the shop since the shop closed. Still keeping isolated.
    Bob Beaupre
    Bob Beaupre
    About the same here. We arrived on Friday at about 5:00 PM. Have not seen anyone at our woodshop yet. No guests allowed here either
    Hi Mike, any better down there? We are back home in Wisconsin and through our quarantine period. I hope all is well down there. We'll have to hook up in Feb. when we come back down. If we are all alive!!
    Hi, Mike, I'm down in Mesa, AZ for the month of Feb. Wondering where you get most of your wood? Where are you in AZ??
    mfisher
    mfisher
    Hi Bob: I am on the other side of the valley in Sun City West. Most of my wood is purchased from three sources.
    - The Woodclub in SCW (not open to non members)
    - Woodworkers source. They have one in Tempe (645 W Elliot Rd, Tempe, AZ 85284. I use the one in Phoenix (18115 N. Black Canyon Hwy)
    - Apple Blossom Woodworks
    - last, from tree trimmers in SCW. Can get mesquite, olive, palo verde, acacia.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back