• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Saved a feature ring

Jeff Miller

After carefully cutting and assembling a feature ring for a bowl, I discovered that it was only half the size I wanted. My fault, I counted only half the segments needed. Since the ring turned out well, I decided to have a "redesign" opportunity and made a flower vase. I had a left over segment, so that became a pen for a matching pair. That will make a conversation starter at the next show.

C&C's welcome.

MT1704.102 Flower Vase Crown of Thorns.JPG MT1703.05 Vertex Click Segmented.JPG

Great job, Jeff. Your vessel turned out beautifully - especially the feature ring! Using the leftover laminations for the pen is a great idea as well.

Thank you all for the nice comments. I like this shape because the neck is so narrow, I didn't have to turn the lower portion of the inside. It can't be seen or touched. It did add some weight to the piece for stability.

Back