Birthday:
Mar 25, 1952 (Age: 65)
Home Page:
Semi-Retired Owner of Woodturner PRO

Share This Page

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator, 65, from Portland, Oregon

Staff Member

Working hard to get the website finished so I can get on to making new tutorials. Feb 2, 2016

Lloyd Johnson was last seen:
May 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM
    1. Bruce
      Bruce
      Lloyd, just downloaded Segment Pro. Can you point me to a source that gives me a good intro to it? I have looked at various videos and just can't seem to find anything that helps get me started.
      Also, is there a Help function/users manual at all?
      Thanks
      Bruce Kamp
    2. Bob Beaupre
      Bob Beaupre
      When I start the program and create a profile I can get into paint and it works. However if you have a palette that is missing a species the program crashes when you go to that palette
    3. Bob Beaupre
      Bob Beaupre
      Lloyd make sure to bring some open segment plates along to Boston, Looking to pick up a 48 and a 24 for sure
    4. Diesel doc
      Diesel doc
      Lloyd: can't find PDF file for specs on open sled.
      Charlie
      1. Lloyd Johnson
        Lloyd Johnson
        Sep 30, 2016
    5. Pete M
      Pete M
      LLoyd,
      Is the centering piece of the stomper available in a larger diameter with a 1" center hole?
      1. Lloyd Johnson
        Lloyd Johnson
        No. It is only made in the 13.5" diameter and it only has a hole to fit the size of the Stomper plunger I sell. However, if you can fit the disks within Cole jaws, it would be simple to enlarge the holes. Alternately, put a 13/16" Forstner bit in a drill press and use it to center the disks. Then secure them in that position and switch to a 1" Forstner bit and drill the holes.
        Sep 27, 2016
    6. Bob Beaupre
      Bob Beaupre
      Would you please bump me up to the Pro Member status.

Thanks
      Bob
      bob_beaupre@ameritech.net
    7. Lloyd Johnson
      Lloyd Johnson
      Working hard to get the website finished so I can get on to making new tutorials.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 25, 1952 (Age: 65)
    Home Page:
    http://lloydjohnsonphotography.com
    Semi-Retired Owner of Woodturner PRO
    Woodturner and Woodworker, lover of photography. Am often accused of being overly nerdy.
    Looking forward to international travel with my wife of nearly 40 years, Bonnie, to meet international Woodturner PRO members.

Interact