1. Did you give or receive a homemade Christmas Present this year? Post a picture of it in the Homemade Christmas 2017 category and your name will be entered into a drawing for a #2 Hunter Osprey Tool!

For additional details, CLICK HERE .

2. Are you new to segmenting or considering trying an Open Segment project for the first time? Check out this tutorial in the Follow Along Projects category to build an Open Segment Christmas Ornament.

Introducing the Stomper

Discussion in 'Stomper' started by Lloyd Johnson, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Lloyd Johnson

Lloyd Johnson Administrator Staff Member

This is the video tutorial I made to release the Stomper. I have more tutorials on the Stomper and related hardware coming but for now, this will give you an understanding of how it works.

2. mfisher

mfisher Super Moderator Staff Member

Very informative vid. It demonstrated the stomper well.

3. Tony B

Tony B New Member

I made my stomper from the video. Like some others, I was a little worried about the "play" in the stomper because of the sprinkler mechanism. I am using it today for the first time and any of my concerns are gone! This thing works great! I am so happy I decided to make it.....very accurate and time to glue cut down by 90%! If you're doing rings you need to make this thing TODAY!

4. Cameron Johnson

Cameron Johnson New Member

I liked your recent video about the Christmas ornament. However, it says it uses the 16 segment seg-easy plate. I checked your website and you sell a 18, 24, 36, and 48 segment plate but no 16 segment plate. However, if I count the pieces in the video it is clearly a 16 segment plate. I have the 24 segment (and will use that instead) but would like to order the 16 and 32 segment plates. I just wanted to double check that you have the 16 segment plate for sale even though it isn't on the website.

5. Lloyd Johnson

Lloyd Johnson Administrator Staff Member

Cameron,
    I didn’t realize that there was still information about the 18-segment plate. I dropped it in favor of the 16-segment plate because you can divide it by 4 which makes it more versatile. I have updated the table so it now corresponds to the catalog offerings of the store.

Lloyd