• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Missing comments

I moved the website to a new host yesterday and for the time that it took to tweak the settings to make everything work correctly and then propagate the DNS change, the posts that were made during that period were made at the prior host location.

However, I have now given them SSH access to the old site and they should be able to run a script that will get things made during that period and port them as well so those posts should show up later this morning.

The new hosting company (liquidweb.com) is certainly going to be a huge improvement as they actually provide phone support whereas the last one would only do email support no matter how serious an issue you had. So far, I've been able to get a seriously qualified linux administrator on the line within a minute as opposed to several hours to get a first email reply at the prior host.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will all be happier now that we're on our own dedicated vps server with excellent support. I may even start sleeping in to 4:00am!

Thank you Lloyd, I thought it was a bit odd. I thought my days were early starting at 5AM everyday, Your on the west coast and at it already.

You assume correctly. Moving to a new host is filled with joy and wonder. It's a joy if it all works correctly and you always wonder why it didn't.

I don't know about the prior size comparison but this size is right at the Goldilocks's size. It's just right for my old eyes.

Back