• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from British Columbia

R

rjvawter

Hi all. I actually joined a couple of years ago, but as I have been without a lathe for over a year I had just been lurking. Now that I have completed my move to Quesnel, BC and my move into retirement, I have had a shop built and have rescued my lathe and a multitude of other tools from the dreaded storage unit. I just purchased the Woodturner Pro Suite and am looking forward to learning how to use the software and doing a little segmented work.
Thanks,
Ralph

Welcome back, Ralph. You've come back at a good time - as the plan is to make the Woodturner PRO Community much more active. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you here often.
Lloyd

"all the time to use it", that is the kicker.
Lot's of other projects to get done as well.
Thanks, for the welcome.
Ralph

Welcome to the forum. I have been using wtp for a few years. The more I use it , the more uses I find for it.

It makes planning segmented bowls a snap.

I've already used to design one very simple bowl. It was fairly easy to do, just takes a little time to get used to the commands, etc.
I've got the segments cut and the rings glued up. I'll see how it works out.
Ralph

Back