• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Nova Scotia

Glenn McCarron

PRO Member
Just recently downloaded the Woodturner Pro Suite and look forward to planning some feature rings. My segmented work until now has either had a solid wood feature ring or no feature. I need to step it up and come up with some "How did he do that" features. Just working through the individual software pieces playing and planning. I still have more questions than answers so hopefully I'll figure it out.

Glenn McCarron

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO Community! If you have any questions regarding the software or segmenting, please post them and one of the very talented followers will surely provide an answer and more often than not, it will be a correct answer.

Lloyd

Hi Glenn,
Welcome to the group. As Lloyd said if you have questions ask and you'll get answers or at least opinions.

Stuart

Back