• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Transfer a cutlist to iPad?

In SP you can export the cultist as a excel spreadsheet. In excel you could covert and save as a csv file.

I don't know if either of those formats would be compatible on an Ipad. I generally just print out the cultist.

all of Lloyd's software is windows based.

Last edited:
If you took a screenshot as a .jpg file I'm sure the iPad will open it. If it is in excel your iPad should have an icon called Numbers that will open that as well.

Is it possible to transfer a cutlist from segment Pro to a iPad so I can take it to my shop?

I did a bit of research on IPads. it seems that without any additional software you can read excel files. You just can't edit them.

Numbers is a native application on iPad and will open Excel files seamlessly (there may be font differences), you can manipulate the files in Numbers, you can edit them and you can save them as either Numbers or export to Excel if you want to transfer them back to a Windows machine,

in addition, from the Windows machine you could either print the cut list as a .pdf and send that to yourself, or you could screenshot and send that. I would think of those two choices the .pdf would be most reliable.

In addition to this info if you have an app like Google Drive you can load on your computer and on the pad it makes the transfer from machine to machine pretty painless. Once Drive is signed in on both machines anything loaded into it will show up on the other to download pretty quick.

Back