Woodsmith
Last Activity:
Oct 6, 2019
Media:

Share This Page

Woodsmith

PRO Member, from Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States

Hello, I have Segment Pro & Woodturner Pro. Can I use either program for measurements when making board bowls? Thanks for your help. Sep 19, 2019

Woodsmith was last seen:
Oct 6, 2019
    1. Woodsmith
      Woodsmith
      Hello, I have Segment Pro & Woodturner Pro. Can I use either program for measurements when making board bowls? Thanks for your help.
      1. mfisher
        mfisher
        Hi Woodsmith:
        - You may get more responses if you start a thread rather than ask questions in your profile post area.
        - To answer your question currently WTP or SP is not set up to calculate a bowl from a board as I believe you would like it to do.
        Sep 19, 2019
      2. Woodsmith
        Woodsmith
        Thank you for answering back.
        Sep 20, 2019
    2. Woodsmith
      Woodsmith
      Hello , When I download Lamination Pro it now needs special programs to open it. I never a problem with other Wood turner Pro programs.
    3. Bob Beaupre
      Bob Beaupre
      Hi Woodsmith, don't know if you figured it out yet, but when you composing your post there is a button next to Post Reply, It is Upload File. Just hit that and go to where you have the picture you what to show.
      Hope this helps
    4. Woodsmith
      Woodsmith
      Hello everybody, I have a question. I must be kind of slow because I cant figure how to upload pictures of my items. Can any help?
      1. mfisher
        mfisher
        Refer to Bob Beaupre response. Use the upload file button.
        Sep 24, 2019
  • About

Born and raised in Milwaukee, I moved to Madison where I put down "roots" but refused to grow up. I have always enjoyed woodworking, and retirement offered me the opportunity to pursue my dream. I'm living my dream! Making segmented bowls,vases,and other turnings.