1. Congratulations to Roger Meyer - the winner of the drawing for Handmade Christmas 2017! Your #2 Hunter Osprey is on its way. Thanks to all for entering. Another contest will be held soon.

Lamination Pro Print Question

Discussion in 'Bug Reports and Feedback' started by Frank Smith, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Frank Smith

Frank Smith New Member

When printing from Lamination Pro why doesn't the printout contain the information at the bottom of the screen (Board width, Repeating unit, Laminate needed)?

2. mfisher

mfisher Super Moderator Staff Member

While I don't use Lamination Pro that much I just did a quick 1st gen board to make chevrons.

The information is pretty much there in the print screen, except material needed. The Print screen gives the measurement of each strip (if you totaled them it would give you the board width). It does give instruction on how to cut the first gen and the width of the repeating unit.

When I have used LP, I just made a note of how much material I needed in the laminated board.

Attached Files:

3. Frank Smith

Frank Smith New Member

Yes I agree that most of the information is there except the total length needed. That should be an easy add for a future release.

Edit: Thanks for the reply mfisher!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  4. Lloyd Johnson

Lloyd Johnson Administrator Staff Member

At one time, it used to be there and I'm not sure what I did to break that. I'll get it added back for my next release.

5. Frank Smith

Frank Smith New Member

Thanks Lloyd! Don't you hate it when that happens. I write software too and it happens all the time.