• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New species

M

mcjayjay

I've created a new species which appears correctly for standard segments. I have done the same for a vertical spacer, however, using the wheel ring type none of the new species I created appears in the vertical spacer selection box. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the latest WP version installed? I don't know if that has anything to do with your problem but it could be the segment species and vertical species are in two different files.

After you added a new species , try closing and restarting WTP. Your new species should show up in the spacer drop down list.

(I went in and added a new species through the file / options. Then I went to the spacer species and it was not on the list. I closed WTP, brought up my file, and the new species was in the spacer list.).

I believe only one species data file is used for WTP.

Let us know if that works for you.

The next thing on my ToDo list is to add a new field for the Species of the Vertical Spacer. I actually did have this implemented until I changed the method in which Vertical Spacers are identified in the last upgrade and didn't realize that it took away the species selector as well.

Until I can get that done, it is currently defaulting to Species #7 for vertical spacers. Sorry for the confusion. I've had just a few too many balls in the air of late.

Back