• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
3 Weed Pots
Curly

3 Weed Pots

I made the Maple and Walnut several months ago to prove to myself I could do it. The red, white and blue pot is made from scraps from my Patriot Dizzy bowl and the Purpleheart and Yellowheart was made from scraps from the Mosiac Twins i recently posted. The two smaller pots are ~5 inches X 5 inches and the Patriot pot is ~ 6 X 6.
Thank you for the kind words. That one is my favorite too. I got lucky on the placement of the ring with the red veneer. It forms a broken ring near the top middle and bottom of the vessel. I experimented with the finish when I made the dizzy bowl and found poly would turn the red and blue veneer into a dull purple. The weed pot is finished in a spray acrylic. No bleed and easy to apply.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Curly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device