1. Due to hardware orders beyond expectations during the Christmas season, all Stomper Kits are backordered until January 13, 2020. Orders placed prior to that date will be shipped in the order they were received. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by this delay.
Pete M

Corian First Attempt

First of all I need to thank Andy Chen for his inspiration and guidance. Just a simple bowl for the first one. 6-1/2" diameter X 3-1/2" tall. The white lip is too tall and the center ring is too low. I like working with corian it turns pretty well and the best part it needs no finish

Corian First Attempt
Pete M, Jan 11, 2019
    • mfisher
      Not too shabby for a first one. Not bad color or shape. You can mess around with ring height in WTP and use the golden rule guide. I have with some solid turnings in which I wanted to put an accent ring in.
    • Lloyd Johnson
      Great job, Pete, It is amazing how this process makes it look like it has been turned from a solid block.
      Andy is a master at this, alright.
    • Arlin Eastman
      What Lloyd said. :D

I have always wanted to try it and just can not afford any of size we could use.
      I can not even see a seem and that makes it great.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Segmented Turnings
    Uploaded By:
    Pete M
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    952px
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SAMSUNG-SM-N910A
    Date / Time:
    2019:01:10 20:40:41

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).