Curly

Sports theme colors for the kids

First and second segmented bowls. Thank you Tom Lohman and all the folks here for the inspiration. 12X10 and 10X10 ~ 3700 together.

Sports theme colors for the kids
Curly, Nov 10, 2018
juansierra likes this.
    • Curly
      Thank you for the compliment. I should say these are my first and second OPEN segmented bowls. And it goes without saying I couldn't do it with out Lloyd's software. Many thanks all around.
    • Arlin Eastman
      Love the layered chevron affects a ton and how the colors go so well together on both of them. Well done buddy!!
    • martyn
      i am jelous of the selection of timbers you have in the states, beautiful open segmented turnings well done!
    • mfisher
      Excellent. What great color combination.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Arlin Eastman
      I really love both of them. The one on the left I really like due to the cool chevrons. The other one I really like with the very nice combo of colors and how they are arranged!!

I just had to say it again!!!!
    • Lloyd Johnson
      Curly,
      This is the best work I've seen from you! Your designs and technique are really revealing your capabilities.
      The sky's the limit for you.
      Lloyd
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Open Segment Turnings
    Uploaded By:
    Curly
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3321px
    Height:
    1888px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS
    Date / Time:
    2018:07:06 10:33:49
    Exposure Time:
    1/30 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    5.894 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).