• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
My first open segment bowl
Greg Bloxom

My first open segment bowl

Finally decided to give open segmenting a try and I'm not sure what to think yet. Quite a bit more time-consuming; can't just slather the glue on like a closed segment vessel; cleanup is involved while gluing; the turning part is easy. 384 segments, 17 rows, 24 segs per row. 5" height, 11" diameter. The SegEasy plate worked like I hoped. Maybe I'll try another...
M
Came out really nice Greg. Watching some others build open segmented turnings it doesn't look like they get much squeeze out. Most I've seen use a glue bottle with a very small applicator and with practice they probably get a feel for how much to put on to avoid squeeze out and still get a good bond.

A
I really love how you made the dark colors in the middle and the arrangement of the colors to.

Media information

Category
Open Segment Turnings
Added by
Greg Bloxom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename