• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
32 piece feature ring.
Richard Bruce

32 piece feature ring.

Made first cuts then light sanding and gluing together. It's coming together.
Reactions: Ed Korsberg
I have lots of advice but here's my best advice - safety is all that matters. When you're working with small pieces of wood, they become projectiles if not cut correctly. I have seen too many woodworking disasters and they all could have been prevented. Before you make any cut, if you have the slightest notion that it might not be safe, don't make that cut. There is always a safe way to make every cut and if you're not sure what it is, just ask. It is best if you can post a picture of what you're trying to do. You'll get lots of help here and we all will put safety first.

@Lloyd Johnson Thanks much, I am making a sled right now for my table saw and will upload a picture and what I'm attempting to do. I always welcome any advice and input. I agree totally that safety is always first. Being a old steel worker I saw to many injuries that could have been prevented. Thanks for all the help.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Richard Bruce
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename