• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Basket Case
russ braun

Basket Case

This was a piece that started with Segment Pro and without it, I would have been lost. The piece count exceeds 11400 and it was glued up and turned in two pieces to maximize thin wall (knee knocker) and ease in turning deep. The size is about 14" W and 13.5" tall. The finish is lacquer shined up nicely. Tom Lohman style jig was used in the glue up; there is much more to this story, lol. The first go around, the patterns for each half did not align when halves were joined together..ugh (5700 pc mistake)! I stuck with it, made another half that aligned and glad I did. It is probably my finest piece to date. Comments and critique always appreciated. Thanks Lloyd!
I wish I had enough patience to create something like that, maybe in the future. great job

M
Amazing piece and very beautiful. Your determination to do it right by redoing the one half is admirable.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
russ braun
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device