• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Older and yet new!

M

maddylou11

I am one that has been a woodworker of many sorts for years...from building/remodeling houses, cabinet/furniture making, building R/C model airplanes and now, designing and making segmented and open segmented bowls...something I have never done up until a year or so ago. I love the challenge and the result. Since I am now retired and have more time to dedicate to this newly found interest, there is no telling what will happen. I am looking forward to whatever it may bring and to this forum. Al Thompson

Welcome to WTP forum.

It is a good forum to ask questions, share knowledge, and show off your work. If you have not tried the WTP software, I highly recommend it. It definitely makes designing and calculating the segmented rings a snap.

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your retirement. You'll soon find out your days will be full and you'll go to bed with enough new ideas tomorrow won't be long enough.

Back