• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Joining in from Victoria, BC

harveyb

PRO Member
Hi,
Name is Harvey Brooks from Victoria, BC where there is only a very slight chance of a White Christmas.
I'm a long time (25+ years) woodturner but have never tried segmented work until now.
I have a large stockpile of wood strips from making and selling laminated cutting boards both edge grain and end grain.
Hope to learn new tricks - if an old dog can - and have fun with this different aspect of turning.
Harvey

Welcome to the group Harvey you are in for some fun. I haven't seen a white Christmas in over 45 years and wouldn't mind going that long before I see another. Here in Red Oak, Texas the mere hint of snow will shut down the schools and pack the grocery stores.

Check out the bowl from a board gallery and see just a bit of what can be done with laminated strips. Watch the tutorial videos and ask any questions you might have.

Welcome Harvey. I find segmenting more fun and creative, but it can be frustrating at the same time. Ask questions, the group is friendly here.

Back