• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi from Bob Merrifield

Bob Merrifield

PRO Member
South West England is a good place to turn. Lots of clubs and a really friendly bunch of amateurs and pros alike. I began turning, spasmodically, only 4 years ago and am looking forward to my first open segmented effort.

Hi Bob,
Welcome to the group. You'll find this a good place for answers if you have questions. Be sure and look over the tutorials.
Stuart

Hi Bob,

You're joining an ever-growing group of Woodturner PRO users from Great Britain. And it is quite a group as the quality of their turnings is some of the best I have ever seen. I've thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of them and hope to make another trip soon to meet more.

I/we welcome your questions and comments and welcome you to the Woodturner PRO Community.

Lloyd

Back