• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Chris

C

Chris Burton

Hello Everyone,
My name is Chris and I live in the U.K in the County of West Sussex. I belong to a woodturning clubcalled South Downs Woodturners and have been turning for about 2 Years. I am just starting to trymy hand at segmented turning so am hoping to learn a lot from this forum.

Hi Chris,

It's great to have new users from the U.K. The U.K. has the second largest number of users of my software and the quality of work I've seen from those users is outstanding. Both Woodturner PRO and Lamination PRO allow you to work in metrics and since 3D Design PRO is just a visual design tool, it has no dimensions.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions on this forum. There are very friendly and very helpful people here and we love to share what knowledge we have gained over the years.

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO community.

Lloyd Johnson

Back