• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Scaling View for Small Projects

Dan Case

PRO Member
I'm designing a very small bowl (about 2" diameter) for a Christmas Tree ornament requested by my wife. WTP can do this without issue, but it ends up occupying a very small part of the view frame. I haven't found a way to change the scale of that window to make better use of the available screen real estate (and be friendlier to my aging eyes). Is there something I've missed, or is this something WTP can't do? If it's the latter, please accept this as a feature request for the next release. I can't be the only person trying to turn tiny things.

Thanks!

D.

Have you tried going to the View, and unchecking Project Properties, and Key board help? That is remove from the window the stuff on the right side of the screen.

It helps some to enlarge the image.

Dan,

Unfortuantely, there isn't a current way to scale the Vessel View or the Cutaway View. Although I designed the software 12 years ago, I remember having my programmer set a minimum size so that the screen wouldn't constantly be resizing. If can be done without too many programming hours, I'll see if I can add some functionality in the next release.

Lloyd

Back