• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Printing out summary

Chuck Marsh

PRO Member
When I print out the summary, it prints out small and locks my computer (hp envy x360). Is there a solution to this? Also, how do you search the forum to see if any one else has the same problem with a solution?

Chuck

Hi Chuck.
On rare occasions I have had SP not print out or freeze the program when attempting to print the summary.

My solution is to export the summary sheet as an excel file and print out from the spreadsheet program. You can format the document any way you want then.

That is pretty much what I do all the time now.

My software never talks to the printer. It dumps the print stream off to the Windows Print Subsystem and it does all of the communication with the printer through the print queue.

One thing I would do, though, is upgrade the driver to the printer. Segment PRO uses 3D libraries for printing and many of the printers had drivers that did not fully implement printing in a 3D environment but they released the drive anyway. Almost all of them now have drivers that fully support 3D.

This is likely the problem but as I say, the software is NOT causing this proglem.

The print companies have made it easy to upgrade their drivers. Search for "hp envy x360 update driver. "

Hey guys,

I did what mfisher suggested. I exported the file to excel and it worked. This way I can size it and move it around wherever I want. Thanks for all your help.

Chuck

Back