• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

cutting summary prints

A workaround would be to export the summary and use excel (spreadsheet) program to print out the summary.

I will do a test later and see what my printer does.

Just printed out a summary for one of Tom Lohman designs. The summary was very readable.
printed out the sheet in both portrait and landscape. Had 26 rows.

Last edited:
Thank You
I also found a note regarding changing the display settings and this corrected my issue. Also changes all of my screens. Not sure I like that.

Thank You
I also found a note regarding changing the display settings and this corrected my issue. Also changes all of my screens. Not sure I like that.

The only thing I have experienced with printing the summary view in SP with my Windows 11 PC is after printing it will freeze the program.
Don't why it is doing that.

In general I have gotten used to exporting the summary to Excel. There I can do what I want in formatting and print out the info I need.

Happy Turning.

Found this in another thread a comment by Lloyd.
"If you want to make changes to the data on the Summary, make sure to Export it to a spreadsheet and make the changes there where you will have far more power than there is in the Summary display. I won’t be adding functionality to the Summary because the spreadsheet has an order of magnitude more power than anything I could add. This is because I am using a 3rd party control for the functionality and it only provides a limited amount of capabilities."

The item I picked up on is SP has an outside source to develop the print function in SP. That tells me since the export function works very well that is the way to go to print out the summary..

Last edited:
Thank You
I suspect that you are referring to the Scale setting and that yours was set to something other than 100%. Your setting should be 1920 x 1080 (1080p) with a scale of 100%. I have programmed the software by picking fonts and font sizes that make all the fields appear normal. If you increase the scale, the contents of the fields are increased in size but the user interface is not increased. This means that it won’t display correctly.

It is possible that you display adapter allows you to have more than 1080p resolution and if you choose a higher resolution, Segment PRO will take up less space on your screen. If you do have yours set to something higher than 1920 x 1080, you will be better served to keep it at 1920 x 1080 with a scale of 100%. Not only my software but all software will appear normally with that setting. The higher resolution is nice if you are using a scientific application that can benefit from high resolution or if you are working in ultra high resolution in Photoshop where viewing it in super high resolution is a benefit. If so, change it to the higher resolution if you are doing those things but change it back to the standard 1080p when you’re done.

The Microsoft Surface is an example of a super high resolution computer and their recommended setting is to go with the highest resolution and change the scale to 200% or more and this is simply silly because if you use their development platform to develop software the software you run using those settings will be unusable.

Back