• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

new

Hi Bill, be sure and watch Lloyd's videos to get a good feel for the software. If you are new to segmented turning ask questions. If you've been at it for a while jump right in and share your experience. Above all else have fun.

Bill if your new to segmented turning you might want to look at the forum:
Follow Along Projects: Title: Follow Along Projects

We have some members who have documented there projects from design to finish and all the problems they encounter along the way, and all the help they have received from other members. It's good place to get different ideas and what to look out for.

Bill any progress on your project?
Hi Bob, Not with the segs yet, but I'm getting caught up on my other projects, kinda. I thought when i retired i would have all this free time, no days off since July, but i love it. I pretty much live in my wood shop now instead of in my Kenworth. Segments soon. :)

Bob, this was one I was practicing with,out of some scrap wood, a couple of months ago before i learned of WP. It didn't take me long to figure out that if i wanted to advance, the WP software was going to make it a lot easier. Thanks Lloyd Johnson. :)

Attachments

• seg1.jpg
    seg1.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, this was one I was practicing with,out of some scrap wood, a couple of months ago before i learned of WP. It didn't take me long to figure out that if i wanted to advance, the WP software was going to make it a lot easier. Thanks Lloyd Johnson. :)

But, you learned a lot doing it all yourself without the software. Nice job for the first one.

Bill how are you doing any problems or questions, with the software or segmenting?
hi there Bob, I'm still kicking. Haven't had the time yet for Seg. Looking forward to it soon. Mother nature gave us a foot of snow after holloween, it's melted now so i get a second chance to finish up my out side choirs. Be glad when i can build a fire in the shop and just watch it snow and create some sawdust.. :)

Back