• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

First Completed Project Using SP and LP

Nice SW bowl. Featured ring is well done. Great work.
What do you thing of the idea of having a thin maple ring (light) before the two walnut rings encasing the featured ring?. imo, it would enhance the blanket design you done so well

Nice SW bowl. Featured ring is well done. Great work.
What do you thing of the idea of having a thin maple ring (light) before the two walnut rings encasing the featured ring?. imo, it would enhance the blanket design you done so well
I actually thought about it. But I didn't because
1. I like the way the top of the sw design flows into the rings, and
2. I chickened out :)
Do you think I should have? I could go either way.

The important thing is that you designed a beautiful bowl and then built a beautiful bowl and so in my mind, it's perfect!
Make sure you keep this bowl forever and now get on with your next one!

I actually thought about it. But I didn't because
1. I like the way the top of the sw design flows into the rings, and
2. I chickened out :)
Do you think I should have? I could go either way.

It was just an opinion on my part on what is my personal taste to featured rings. I have made bowls like you did and were pleased with them. I have finished bowls at looking at them ask myself why didn't I add a spacer or add a different color ring? In the end it is a personal choice. If you are pleased that is all that matters. Besides opinions are a penny a dozen.:D

Your bowl shows excellent work and good color selection.

Last edited:
Back