• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
Eagle Lily Flask
Jan Conradie

Eagle Lily Flask

The Eagle Lily consists of two Eagles (production was recently described in detail by Glenn McCarron http://woodturnerpro.com/community/index.php?threads/601/ ) without beaks, glued together ‘face-to-face’. It is 305 mm high and 205 mm wide. The Eagle Lily was made of Imbuia, Paduak and Balau and so are the two rings inserted in the top and bottom halves of the flask. The body of the flask is made of African White Pear and the base and top rim are made of a light-colored Imbuia.
I agree with Mike a unique display of the eagle. I like how you changed from a solid segment and then an eagle rather than doing the normal way with all eagles and possibly small spacers.

Media information

Category
Segmented Turnings
Added by
Jan Conradie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename