Greg Bloxom

Aztec Sunburst

Segmented vase standing 11.5" in height, 10.5" in diameter. 1872 segments of various hardwood. A variation of one of Tom Lohman's plans I purchased.

Aztec Sunburst
Greg Bloxom, Feb 13, 2020 at 3:26 AM
    • mfisher
      Very nice Greg. Really like the pattern and color combination.
    • Lloyd Johnson
      Greg,

That is one of the nicest designs I've seen. Your color selection is great and not overstated and the profile and execution are top-notch.

Thanks so much for sharing this.

Lloyd
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Arlin Eastman
      The top ring really goes very well with the rest of it and boy it is O so colorful and color coordinated with great visual appeal. Well done.

5 star here
    • Greg Bloxom
      @Lloyd Johnson Thanks, Lloyd. I initially designed this one a few months ago. Every time I would go back to it, I would tweak it some. Thanks to your SP software, I literally have 10 different variations of this vessel. I was glad to start constructing and excited to see its outcome. Maybe I'll get started on variation number 2!!
    • Greg Bloxom
      @Arlin Eastman Thanks, Arlin. It was fun to design and build. That Yellowheart really jumps out.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Segmented Turnings
    Uploaded By:
    Greg Bloxom
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2020 at 3:26 AM
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2202px
    Height:
    2805px
    Aperture:
    f/5.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D5100
    Date / Time:
    2020:02:10 15:41:30
    Exposure Time:
    10/600 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 450
    Focal Length:
    36 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).