• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hey from Kansas!

cnsranch

Jerry Prinds
Just downloaded the software suite in demo mode two days ago and getting my arms around it all. Everyone has been very helpful in answering my newbie questions.

My name's Jerry, and I hale from a small burg south of KC about 40 miles - Louisburg.

Been a woodworker for 40 years but just recently got into turning. My main focus over the last 8 years has revolved around the Carvewright cnc machine. Started to search for some software that could help me with segmented turning. Found Lloyd's product as well as Segmented Project Planner. After SPP crashed my computer each time I tried to use it I dumped it and here I am.

I look forward to learning more - problem is that I've been spending too much time in front of the computer since discovering WTP and not enough time in the shop :)

Jerry welcome to the forum.

Now we have to inform you about the disclaimer:

warning ...... warning ..... warning
Segmenting is highly addictive.

We are NOT here to cure you of this addiction.
We are here to get you addicted worse.
So sorry you WILL get hooked.

Jerry if you have questions, ask away you will get lots of help here, and welcome.

Welcome Bob

Welcome to the Forum.

As Bob stated, segment turning is addictive. Designing a bowl for me is also addictive. Lloyd has great products to feed the addiction.

This is a good forum to ask question about the software and turning in general.

Back