• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

3D Design PRO Sample Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd Johnson

Administrator
Staff member
When you install 3D Design PRO, it automatically creates a folder in your Documents or My Documents folder named '3D Vessels'. In that folder you will find additional folders that contain all the sample files for 3D Design PRO. To open a sample file in 3D Design PRO, click File > Open and then browse to the 3D Samples folder.
If you are unable to find that folder on your computer or if it has been accidentally deleted, you can restore it by clicking the 3D Vessels.zip file attachment.
A multi-page PDF file has been created that shows images of all the sample files along with the file name.

Additional downloadable files and projects can be found in the Member Contributed Projects Forum

Attachments

• 3D Vessels.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 3D Vessels Visual Index.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back