• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Introduction

P

Pete

Sir
I would like to say Hi to everyone and firstly wish you all a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. This is my first year woodturning and at the moment have only concentrated on pens with great effect and thought that you could steer me in the right direction in the future. There is a shortage of clubs to join in area so at the moment I rely on the Internet and YouTube for help.
I see that you sell woodturner pro and was wondering if it would help me, I have a small bench CNC machine with a Mach3 program would it be good to run with yours. Also do you have provision for payment from the UK, well I will leave it at that and hope to here from you soon.
Regards
Pete

Hi Pete, and welcome to the Woodturner PRO community!

i love cnc technology, but have never seen much of a link between cnc and segmented woodturning. I suppose it is possible to have an external profile applied with a 4th axis-equipped cnc, but since the act of woodturning is so important to woodturners, it is not something I intent to add to the software.

In theory, it would be possible to add this functionality to 3D Design Pro, especially for spindle turning, but since it is not a target market of my software, the number of customers that could take advantage of it could not justify the cost to produce it so I do not see it in the cards at this time.

Please let us know if you have any questions with regard to the software or segmenting in general. You'll be sure to get lots of help from some very excellent and knowledgeable turners.

Lloyd

Back