• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello to all of the wood turners, Woodchucks, and Beavers.

MRG WoodArt

PRO Member

Hello There Wood Turner Pro mates. My name is Greg Smith. (AKA) mrgwoodart.:rolleyes:
I have been tuning for about 5 years now. Have seen I think all of the wood turning videos on U-Tube!:D http://woodturnerpro.com/images/smilies/biggrin.png I will send photos of the work I have done.
I belong to the Havasu Art Guild in Lake Havasu City, AZ Our first show is Oct. 10, 2015.

You All Have a very wonderful and safe week!

hi Greg welcome to the forum, i too have seen all the turning videos on youtube :) look forward to seeing you work

Hi Greg, and welcome to the Woodturner PRO community. Please don't be shy about asking any questions about the software or about segmenting in general. We have a lot of amazingly talented turners here and they are always anxious to help.

Lloyd

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO community, MRG. I'm glad to see that you're enjoying segmenting and I hope that you'll post more pictures and ask questions. You're sure to get replies from our very helpful members.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd, I need to reinstall wood turner pro. My PC needed to have my O.S. re-installed. Where do I go to do this.

Click on the Downloads link in the Main Menu and then click on each of the three Version 3.1 installers. If prompted for Run or Save, click Run to install the software in the trial mode. When you start each program, click on the 'Authorization Code' button and copy and paste your authorization code. If you don't have the code in hard copy, shame on you. :->

You can look up your code by logging in to the forum and clicking 'My Profile' at the top right of your monitor and then click the 'About Me' tab. If you don't see your code on that page, click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of each page and let me know that you need help finding your code and I'll look it up for you.

The reason it is very important to keep your code in hard copy is simple. I'm the only employee of WTP and if something happens to me, I'm not sure how you will get your code again. In addition to keeping it in hard copy, you should also have the software backed up. You can do this by downloading the software as you did before, but this time select 'Save' which will then save the installers to your hard disk into your Downloads folder. Copy the installers from that location to a CD, thumb drive, backup disk, etc. and you'll be all set to reinstall and authorize the software at anytime in the future.

Lloyd

Back