• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Roy

R

Roy

Hi all - went to a wonderful demonstration last night here in South Africa by Jan Conradie - very keen to get going. However can you operate the software in the new Windows 10 environment.

Hi Roy,

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO community!

It's really been fun to see the growth of Jan as an artist and craftsman over the last couple of years. One thing is for sure - he is always looking for new challenges and he catches on to new techniques as fast as anyone Ive ever met. You're lucky to have him as a local resource.

You'll also find a lot of very knowledgable and helpful people here.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd

Please can you tell me if i can use your software on a Windows 10 environment?

Hi Roy,

Welcome to the Woodturner PRO community!

It's really been fun to see the growth of Jan as an artist and craftsman over the last couple of years. One thing is for sure - he is always looking for new challenges and he catches on to new techniques as fast as anyone Ive ever met. You're lucky to have him as a local resource.

You'll also find a lot of very knowledgable and helpful people here.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd - can I use the software in a Windows 10 environment?

Back