• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Software User Guide

S

Steve

Hello,

Is there a detailed user guide for the use of your softwear, above and beyond the FAQ's?

Thanks

Steve,

Like most software companies, I used to maintain detailed help files for each program but that process is extremely time consuming and they are need of constant updating due to changes in software and user interfaces. Most companies, including Woodturner PRO has switched to making video tutorials. Since Woodturner PRO consists of, well, me, there just isnt' enough time to write and support the software and maintain detailed Help files.

However, the ones that are still in the software are very useful but they are not updated to reflect the new user interfaces. To view them, go Help > Woodturner PRO Help File (for example). Now that I'm retiring to work on Woodturner PRO, I'm making more tutorials and will be providing additional help resources such as online training.

The important thing is to make sure that if you have a question, you ask it at the Forum or click the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page and ask your question there. You'll get a quick response either way.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but there's just so many ways I can split my time.

Lloyd

Back