• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Incra miter express plus 1000SE set up/mods ?

D

dbarr15

I have a Incra 1000SE and am getting a miter express sled. I would love to hear and see your set-ups and mods to make it safe, accurate, and efficient for cutting segments. thanks fro your help.
Doug

I have had the miter express sled and 1000SE for a couple of years. I added the V120 just because I liked the 1 degree indents.

One of the things I did was to replace the metal hold down clamp with a shop made wood one that is much larger. Sorry I don't have a photo of the wood hold down to post. It is about 8 inches long and has a base that 3 inches wide. I used the bolt and threaded cap that came with the metal hold down.

I also attach sacrificial wood fence to the metal one.

I also have made an adjustable stop block that I clamp to the table saw fence. It has a flat head bolt on the end for minor adjustments.
watch the first vid at this site http://www.segeasy.com/segeasy.htm. Gives an example of a stop block.

Back