• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi from Bellevue, WA.

Gary Clarke

PRO Member
My name is Gary Clarke and am new to Woodturner Pro. I have been turning wood for 14 years and for the last 7 years doing mostly segmented turnings. I have done things the old fashion way with graph paper. I feel like a computer kindergartener so it will take a while to get the hang of it.

I am a retired radiologist. When I retired I had planned to spend my hobby time weaving rugs. I have a Harrisville shaft switching rug loom and have been weaving rugs for over 20 years. After getting the woodturning bug I haven't woven many rugs. I am very interested in southwest designs in my weaving and segmented turnings. I belong to the AAW, the Seattle Woodturning club, the Fife Club, and the Segmented woodturning chapter. My only problem is that I do not have enough time to do everything that I enjoy.

Welcome to the forum.

One book I would recommend you purchase is "Turning with Ray Allen." Ray was a master at SW designs and turning.

Back