• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Queen Creek, Arizona

lawrenc454

PRO Member
Just joined the forum and have done limited segmented turning (some pens and a couple of bowls - see photos if I attach them correctly). I have been reading messages on this forum for a while and have learned things from a number of you - THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I just purchased and received Lloyd's Segment Stomper kit and will build an installation platform to go with my current large gluing press. I'll post a photo as soon as I get it completed.

Take care all.
Lonnie

"May all your tomorrows be better than all your yesterdays."

Attachments

• Plaid Bowl 3 small.jpg
    Plaid Bowl 3 small.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Segmented Pen.JPG
    Segmented Pen.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 8
  • New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Lonnie,

As you know, the world of segmenting is addicting. Lots of good people and good advice lurks on this site, enjoy. Feel free to ask questions and have fun.

Jeff

Not that anyone makes mistakes or throws away projects 10, 20 50 or 90% complete but since I do I also love hearing about the mistakes and my peers self-correcting actions to avoid the problem in the future. The stories and photos show me how good many of the forum attendees are but I know that occasionally there is cringing moment in everyone's shop when you look at something and finally decide (if it didn't blow up, disintegrate, or just plain look like crap) that you have either wasted enough time on it or it is truly a lost cause even with all of your skills and knowledge.

Have fun, be safe and be willing to smile when you finally get ready to throw a project in the trash or the spare parts pile:cool:

Back