• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

New Member From Whitehorse, Yukon Canada

Robint003

PRO Member
Hello everyone. Previously I have lived in Montreal, Quebec and Sarnia, Ontario where for 26 years I worked in the petrochemical industry as a process operator ,maintenance supervisor and IT manager. I left that business and returned to college obtaining a computer programmer/systems analyst diploma. I did operate a custom cabinet shop in Sarnia for a few years, but bought an existing business around the time the North American economy tanked and I shut the doors. 5 years ago I relocated to Whitehorse, Yukon where I currently manage a custom cabinet shop providing residential and commercial cabinetry. My hobbies include playing mandolin and singing tenor for a bluegrass band, hunting, fishing, golfing and of course woodworking. I had my lathe shipped from Sarnia about 3 years ago and spend a lot of time doing segmented turnings these days. To date, all the segmented turnings I have made are from stave segments. I place myself somewhere between beginner and intermediate. I am sure this site can provide a wealth of experience and hope that I may contribute to that end.

Back