• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning Tom
    I kind of like doing craft sales as it generates a bit of income to pay for some toys er.....tools LOL. I need a bit of cash right now as I want to get a miter guage for cutting segments and I am looking at a Incra 1000HD and is on sale at Busy Bee tools right now. I have built lots of pens but most of the regular ones do not sell here but I have had very good luck with the new bolt action pens and ones made from a empty rifle cartridge using deer or moose antler instead of wood for the blank to finish it off. I also plan on getting the seg easy plates, the stomper, longworth chuck after my craft sale (hopefully I get enough cash from it) and then I hope to start making some segmented bowls and other items for next falls craft sales. I usually do three of them in the fall. I am enjoying this exchange and hopefully I will hear from you soon!!

Cheers Al
    Hello Al, Im just across the border. Tomslake is where Im at, south of Dawson Creek. How do you like doing the craft sales? Im also just getting to turning. A few years ago I built about 100 pens. I own a small service company. The pen were graff... I built a wood shop and am really just getting it set up. Do you have a web site? Ive taken the plunge and bought the whole package from Lloyd. Software, stomper, plates and the longworth. Ive played in the shop with a few closed segmented bowls. I cant seem to get enough. Cant wait for all the toys to show up in a couple days. What are you going to cut your segments with? What kinda sled if any do you have?
    Good luck at the craft fair Al. Look forward to hearing from you!
    HI Tom
    I have not tried making anything with the software yet as I am just trying to figure it out, by viewing the tutorials when I have time. I do lots of woodworking but I am just getting started with segmented turning, I have a scrollsaw that keeps me busy along with other projects on my lathe along with a very busy winter plowing snow at work! Presently I am getting ready to do a 2 day craft sale in Whitecourt next weekend and hope to try doing some segmenting after that is over and the pressure is off! What part of BC are you from?

Cheers Al
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back