• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hi, my name is Larry and I’m new to this forum

Simple answer is no.
From the FAQ section of the software

Woodturner PRO, Lamination PRO and 3D Design PRO are all PC software applications that get downloaded and installed onto your local hard drive. All three programs can be installed on a Macintosh computer, but only in a PC partition (Boot Camp) or through PC emulation (also referred to as hardware virtualization). Both process described below:

Boot Camp is a multi-boot utility included with Apple Inc.'s Mac OS X that assists users in installing Microsoft Windows operating systems on Intel-based Macintosh computers. The utility's Boot Camp Assistant guides users through non-destructive disk partitioning (including resizing of an existing HFS+ partition, if necessary) of their hard disk drive and installation of Windows device drivers. The utility also installs a Windows Control Panel applet for selecting the boot operating system. Once this partition is created, you can install any of the supported Windows Operating Systems listed above afterwhich you can install our software.

HARDWARE VIRTUALIZATION Hardware virtualization refers to the creation of a virtual machine that acts like a real computer with an operating system. Software executed on these virtual machines is separated from the underlying hardware resources. Virtualization solutions such as Parallels (http://parallels.com) create a Windows environment onto which you can install PC software and run without having to reboot your computer to a Windows disk partition. The Windows environment shares the Macintosh File System.
--------------------------
this thread may also be of help

----------------------------

Thanks for joining WTP forum and asking your question. All of Lloyd's software are Windows based.

Back