• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Will Woodturner Pro work on the new Windows 8 operating system?

Pete Passof

PRO Member
Hi Lloyd:

Giving some serious thought to getting a new PC and it seems as if they are all loaded with Windows 8. Will I have any compatibility problems as I have been using Vista Business for the last four years and your software works great?

Pete,

Yes, all three programs run great on Windows 8. For Lamination PRO, it may be necessary to install .NET Foundation 3.5 as I have found that some installations didn't install it by default. It is a Microsoft product and it is free and already on your computer, but it may not have been installed by default. It's easy to do, but not very intuitive. If you have a problem starting Lamination PRO, this is the reason and I can help you install .NET Foundation 3.5.

I do have to warn you that you're either going to love Windows 8 or hate it. If you have a touch screen, you'll love it and it is clear that touch screen was the reason for this new release. If you don't have a touch screen, you won't like it as much as it is harder to do the things you have always done.

Lloyd

Back