• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Tucson,AZ

ghuett9913

PRO Member
Just joined the forum this morning. Have only been turning for a year. Several segmented bowls and One vase. Next project open segmented bowl. Will post pictures soon.

Just joined the forum this morning. Have only been turning for a year. Several segmented bowls and One vase. Next project open segmented bowl. Will post pictures soon.
Welcome to the forum. There is a woodturning club here in Tucson called SAZWA. We have meetings the second Saturday of each month at the Flowing Wells High School. It is a great resource to learn more about woodturning as well as a great group of people. Please PM me if you would like more information.

Welcome to the forum. There is a woodturning club here in Tucson called SAZWA. We have meetings the second Saturday of each month at the Flowing Wells High School. It is a great resource to learn more about woodturning as well as a great group of people. Please PM me if you would like more information.
Yes, I would like to get more information about SAZWA.

thank you

Yes, I would like to get more information about SAZWA.

thank you
Here is the link. Title: Home | sazwa.org The next meeting is January 13th. The parking lot entrance to the auto shop is off of Flowing Wells Road and is next to the athletic field. Address is 3725 N Flowing Wells Rd, Tucson, AZ, but that is really the administrative office address. The auto shop is north of that. The meeting starts at 9:00 but everyone starts showing up around 8-8:30. Hope to see you there.

Back