• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Norway

Oeistein

PRO Member
My name is Oeistein Jensen and I live in Austevoll municipality at the Norwegian west coat, which is located 1 hour trip With car and Ferry South of Bergen. I have had woodturning as hobby since 1999. I have used Woodturnerpro and Laminationpro to design my segmentations since Lloyd first time released this Softwares. I was introduced to segmented woodturning by Kevinn Neeley when I saw his website the first time. You can see some of my Works - both turnings and Routings - at Untitled Document

Welcome Oeistein,
ive admired you work for a long time and hope to meet you someday. Speaking of which, my ancestors come from the Bergen area and I hope to bring my wife there soon since she has never been there and she is also part Norwegian. It's our 35th anniversary this year and I can't think of a better time to make that trip and so I had better get to work making plans.
Thanks for posting your pictures and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

lloyd

Back