• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

G'day from Australia

W

warren maker

Hi all,
Appreciate joining in on this forum. Have been turning about 2 years now, but 1 really as our club shut down due to CV restrictions. Recently started segmented turning, succesfully finished my first cyclone vase and now half way through another vase after having come across Seg Pro. Looking foward to chatting in the future,
many thanks, Warren.

Welcome to WTP.
If you haven't, take advantage of the free 30 day trial of Lloyd's software. All if it is fully functional. Reviewing the tutorials will give you a good understanding of the software.

WoodTurner Pro gives full design control of each ring.
Segment Pro is "rules" based and simplifies much of the design process. Because of the "rules" one does not have full control over each ring.

Ask your questions and share your experiences. We all are still learning. That is what is great about woodworking.

Back