• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Screen Sizing SegPro

gjane14

PRO Member
Good morning... pretty sure there's a simple solution to this but I haven't found it yet LOL... How do you resize the screen in SegPro to see all sections? For example, in the paint screen the layers are too large and I'm unable to see all layers in one screen, it will zoom in but it won't let me zoom out. Generally I will do a "CTRL / - " to zoom out of screens but it doesn't work in this program... that I have found yet. I'm very new to this program and haven't learned a lot of tricks yet.

Good questions.
There is a difference for me when I run SP on my laptop versus my desktop. A lot has to do with the monitor and graphic cards.
Below is on comment on screen resolution and the link to the thread that has further discussion

Screen Resolution: While there is no minimum screen resolution, I have targeted 900 vertical pixels for the Graphical User Interface. If your computer/monitor has less than this (many older laptops have 768), a vertical scrollbar will allow you to scroll the GUI.

In the paint window if I zoomed in I generally go back to bowl view and then back in to the paint window. That seems to take the program back to the non zoom setting.

I would suggest sending Lloyd and email for more help on SP at screen resolution.

Good questions.
There is a difference for me when I run SP on my laptop versus my desktop. A lot has to do with the monitor and graphic cards.
Below is on comment on screen resolution and the link to the thread that has further discussion

Screen Resolution: While there is no minimum screen resolution, I have targeted 900 vertical pixels for the Graphical User Interface. If your computer/monitor has less than this (many older laptops have 768), a vertical scrollbar will allow you to scroll the GUI.

In the paint window if I zoomed in I generally go back to bowl view and then back in to the paint window. That seems to take the program back to the non zoom setting.

I would suggest sending Lloyd and email for more help on SP at screen resolution.
Thank you! I'll check my settings... I'm using a laptop and that makes sense that it would be different than a desktop monitor. Even with my screen size issues, I've printed out, got the wood and plan to start my first SP bowl today! Will post pics once I'm finished. Thanks so much for your help!

Back