• Are you looking for a coupon code to buy my software? You can get one from lots of 3rd party sites but they won't work. My software never goes on sale and has never been discounted. The only coupon codes that are given is when I give a club presentation and I offer a discount to the attendees. Other than that, everyone pays the same price.

Hello from Sacramento

Dragon

PRO Member
Hi everyone. I'm Dave from Sacramento. I've done a bit of turning before but not much segmented. Its something that I'd love to get into. I've seen some really beautiful pieces that I'd love to be able to say, I can and have done that. Its a shame incra hasn't gotten into turning. ... yet. Anyway, thanks for the help so far on my other post. I look forward to learning more.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,
Segmenting is a great way to waste several hours each week. :) The best part is that it takes several new pieces of equipment which means more shopping trips to the wood store. Lots of great ideas and help is on this site. Have fun.

Welcome Dave - I'm sure you'll find Segmented wood turning to be a great distraction! :) You should also check out the Segmented Wood Turners site - where most of us also belong. It's part of the American Association of Wood Turners Org. www.segmentedwoodturners.org/ BTW do you get your wood at Hughes Hardwood in Rancho Cordova- great place to shop for wood in case you haven't been there.

Back